In my Abstract and Discrete tests on Friday I got the following test scores: 68% and 76% respectively. BAH!!!! And I thought I knew what I was doing. Well, we're retaking the first one and because of the second we're redoing the whole section, or at least doing more problems from it. I should say that I originally got a 53% on the Discrete test but he bumped them all up. How sad is that? And you guys thought I was good in math.
And now for something completely different:
"So, this is my life and i want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." ~Stephen Chbosky
Beef, that made me think of you.
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Next to the ocean in a place where it's always summer, and that is only about half an hour drive away from a big city. Hey, it said anywhere, and I can dream, can't I?
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My new jeans, they are comfy and cute all in one.
3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? Lately it's been the way they smell...
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND OR PERFORMER? Lately it's been Weezer by a long shot, but I really miss dc Talk and want them to get back together very much!
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE? Snuggled up underneath the covers sleeping in as long as I possibly can.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE? Class that I find pointless or class where the teacher is insulting or class where I'm tired or class...
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? I never get massaged, I always give them.
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Strong in spirit, then mind, then body.
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING? Five minutes before I have to be in class
10. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? What doesn't? Really stupid people doing really stupid things, and people I care about doing really stupid things to themselves
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
If I could learn to work any instrument in the world I would choose my voice. I wish I could sing. Other than that, though, I would pick the fiddle or the guitar.
13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
other people's cars
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AN AFTERLIFE? Not to offend Beef, but I think it makes perfect logical sense (in my head at least).
16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
The Pokey Little Puppy
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
summer. specifically when it's just hot and humid enough to make everyone else uncomfortable. that's the kind of weather i like the best. enough humidity to keep me all warm and cozy
18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? flying is not boring...and according to one definition I have heard of love, Beef, it is a form of energy...wouldn't that be interesting?
20. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
no, but I really want a Fish one
21.CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Three for a short time, while walking forward (cause that's just where they tend to go when I throw them in the air)
22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? I never met my Grandfather on my dad's side, cause he died before I was born, but I would still consider him a part of my past, so that's my answer
23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY? Saturday I get to sleep in as long as I want to
24. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
a dead body
25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
26. WHAT SONG DO YOU WISH YOU HAD WRITTEN?
The one I did write. it's called "anyways" which really is a word. if you wanna read the lyrics let me know. if you wanna hear the music you'd have to get inside my head cause I know how it sounds but i couldn't convey that to someone else.
27. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS
Beef and Burkee go together like chalk and cheese. I never did understand that analogy...