That was fun.
I wish I could hop over to Chris's and drop off AMP and Fun Dip or drive over to Troy's and drop of SoBe and Skittles every time they were down or stressed and then pop right back to my room and work again.
Unfortunately the best I can do is try and be there to talk to when they need me to.
I'm to the point with work where I know that all I can do is try to finish things one at a time as they are needed and keep on plugging away at it.
Now the number one priority is to take a shower. Then study for the final I have tomorrow. Then get some sleep.
Chris and Troy, once I make it through tomorrow I promise we will be able to talk again.
I'm amazed that I have accomplished as much as I have thus far. Two more days.
On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favorite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.
1. I'm just gonna gonna gonna say this to the people, not so much the people in the audience as the people sitting in my mind.
2. To stand in the pouring rain and believe the sun will shine again.
3. I wanna be your god tonight, I wanna make you feel so right (if you get this one you get props cause it's not known beyond more than a few people)
4. I found in Him a resting place and He has made me glad.
5. See the bottom line of what I’m trying to say is God puts back together the broken pieces that’s been thrown away.
6. Some days just aren't worth saving.
7. In the air i'm sensing a change in the weather, in the end the path is clear.
8. I was thinking about our younger years, there was only you and me
9. As if I could live on words and dreams and a million screams oh how I need a hand in mine to feel.
10. Tomorrow's gonna come too soon, I could stay forever as I am.
11. And would I wash my hands again?...would I deny my Savior when He hung inside the public square did not my silence put Him there?
12. Now I just want to play on my panpipes, I just want to drink me some wine
13. Peter trusted and he wanted to go farther so he stepped out onto the sea.
14. But I want more than a touch I want you to reach me and show me all the things no one else can see
15. If I should call you up, invest a dime, and you say you belong to me and ease my mind
16. You know the day destroys the night.
17. When he started sweet talking to me, he'd come tell me everything is alright
18. My love I want you so, sugar, you make my soul complete
19. Do I run or do I stay when all I do may fall away.
20. Nothing left to sing about this time it's over now
I'll post answers later but I'm curious as to how many people will get.
So I just saw Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for the first time ever finally...and I laughed my head off when they were flying out of Germany and Indy threw the guy off and turned around and said "No ticket."
I never knew before where that was from in Dogma.