1. What is the most valuable thing you have gained in Australia?
Freedom from what had become an obsession, and love.
2. What is one time when you most considered killing or severely maiming me while we were roommates?
When you were mean to me while I was sick.
3. How often do you wish Kevin Max and Toby Mac were not married?
Whenever I think of their blue eyes and blond hair...blue eyes...
4. Do you still plan on insisting on hot pink bridesmaid dresses at your wedding?
Uh, yeah. I already pre-warned Chris, told him to get out now if he wanted to
5. What has Concordia given you that makes it worth the tuition?
Katie and Anna and Sarah and Julie and Lori and Fish and a stronger faith
1. Is it possible to have more then one love of your life?
No. That’s why it’s singular. Otherwise it would be the loves of your life.
2. What meal is your favorite and why?
Meal like breakfast lunch dinner or meal like an actual meal? Dinner, and chicken breast with garlic mashed potatoes.
3. What is one of your favorite qualities in a person, like something that everyone of your friends has?
Well, all my friends share the ability to put up with me, so that’s really important. But aside from that, I would say the ability to make me laugh.
4. Are u picking up an Aussie accent or can everyone still tell u're an American?
Ah, I wish. How irresistible would I be? No, I’m still totally American.
5. One time in your life you would like to re-live, either for memory sake or to change.
My first kiss from each boyfriend for memory sake. I would not have sent an email at four am a year or so ago, to change.