1. Why did chris ask me all those questions about lesbianism? Is there really something behind that? Cause he's a guy. At the time he was thinking with his other head.
What is your favorite constellation? I always look for Orion when I'm star watching, cause of you, but I think I'm really going to miss the Southern Cross when I leave. Also, I had Scorpio pointed out to me the other day, that was kinda cool.
What is the most unusual thing that you have put in your mouth? I think Troy's cooked a meal for me once or twice now...
If you could become one object (inanamite) in the world, what would it be? Somebody's photo album or diary.
Have you ever taken something from a store without paying for it? If so was it for a good cause? And did your conscience make you go back and pay for it later? The only time I've ever intentionally shoplifted, that I remember, is when I've "sampled" the jelly bellies in Mr. Bulky's or some other candy store. If they had a sample box where you put in like a quarter for three or something, like they do in grocery stores, I would have paid for it, but they never did. No, it wasn't for a good cause.
1) what's your idea of the perfect 3rd date??The first date would be something totally romantic, the second would be dinner and a movie, and that would make the third date the one where we raid Blockbuster, get one action/guy movie, one romance/romantic comedy/chick flick, one pure comedy, and one movie I know by heart already that, as we pass it on the shelf I ask if he's seen it and he says no, and I say "HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT? Empire Records/Mallrats/Chasing Amy/Hackers is such a great movie, we have to get that too now." Then we go back to his place, where hopefully we'll be alone, and we order Chinese and cuddle up under a blanket and watch movies and chill. That is a great date.
2) do you use a day-planner or just try to remember everything you have to do?? I think this was the first semester the planner lasted past the first week. Unfortunately it still didn't last til the end of the session. No, I write occassions on the calendar (birthdays, parties, stuff like that) and I use syllabi to get due dates and things like that.
3) what's your favorite cereal?? This is slightly biased cause I haven't had any General Mills since I've been gone, but right now I'm aching for Trix and Lucky Charms and Cocoa Puffs. They also don't have Corn Pops here, and I gotta have my Pops. But when I'm not going through my sugar cereal withdrawal, I would probably say Healthy Choice Lowfat Granola with Raisens.
4) do you go searching for quotes, or do you just write down good ones when they find you I go searching if I am looking for something particular, as I have been lately, but I'm also a member of quotes and when something cool just hits me I try to put it someplace where I won't lose it until I get to my mini legal pad where I keep them...the one I didn't bring with me so it's been kinda hard lately. AGH!
5) what's your dream car?? I have two that I would love to have. The first is my LadyBug, a red Beetle with a black stripe down the middle and some large black dots on either side. The other is generally speaking something with a convertable top. I saw one that I really really liked once a few years ago but, not knowing dick about cars, I have no idea what kind it was.