1) First Grade Teacher: Lisa Langnas. I remember she had the same first name as me and it was just the coolest thing ever.
2) Last word you said: "Okay" to Jordan.
3) Last song you sang: "He Hung Upon A Cross" because we were singing it in Fish
4) Last person you hugged: Ben. Because I'm giving him all the hugs I can right now. I most likely won't see him again after this semester.
6) Last time you said 'I love you': Online to Chris or maybe on the phone to Troy.
7) Last time you cried: It's been awhile.
8) What's in your CD player: The last thing on my playlist was a mix of songs from Flogging Molly, All Dogs Go To Heaven, and Popeye.
9) What color socks are you wearing: One is lime green with a fish on it and the other is bright orange with lots of fish on it. They are my completely mismatched Fish socks.
10) What's under your bed: A crapload of junk. I hope I get my own room next year.
11) What time did you wake up today: The first time? Or the time after I slept through everything?
13) Current hair: Yellow-blond, with ash-blond roots. I miss my normal hair. And length? NOT LONG ENOUGH.
14) Current clothes: My favorite jeans and a crocheted sweatery thing with big holes and a black bra underneath. My tennis shoes with their new wide white laces with pink stars. And Ashley's beret.
15) Current annoyance: Coming down from caffeine highs.
16) Current longing: For this semester to be over, please!
17) Current desktop picture: Three To Tango one I made myself.
18) Current worry: All the school work I have yet to do and this end of the semester thing that's going on.
19) Current hate: Coming down. Argh. And lightheadedness.
20) Story behind your livejournal username: Long story short: It's a high school nickname and I have used it for every username everywhere ever since ever.
21) Current favourite article of clothing: I really like my new camo cargo skirt. I might wear it on Easter.
22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex: Smile. Hair. Skinny white boys.
23) Last CD that you bought: Peter Eide, What A Ride
24) Favorite place to be: In my room.
25) Least favorite place: Class.
26) Time you wake up in the morning: Too bloody early and not early enough.
27) Do you play an instrument? Kazoo. That's what I put every year on my Fish audition sheet.
28) Favorite color: Pink
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: Yes.
30) How tall are you: 5'7"
31) Current favorite word/saying: Mizzle. Or "sucks with hands."
32) Favorite book: The one with words aand characters and that really great thing, whaddya call it, whaddya call it? A plot!
33) Favorite season: Summer and the hotter the better
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: Me in high school. Oh, the wisdom I could impart.
35) Favorite day: Saturdays. Lighting days. Summer days at the beach.
36) Where do you want to go: Australia again. Without responsibilities.
37) What is your career going to be like: Hopefully, underpaid Lutheran high school teacher who directs after school plays and is in charge of a drama ministry group.
38) How many kids do you want? A dozen. But I'll probably settle for just a few and being a foster parent.
39) What kind of car will you have: I don't like to think about driving.
40) Type a line you remember from any book: "I ended up with a broken fiddle, and a broken laugh, a thousand memories, and not a single regret." ~"Fiddler Jones" from Spoon River Anthology by Edgar Lee Masters
41) A random lyric: "You drink too much coffee, I drink too much stout" from "Black Friday Rule" by Flogging Molly
That is the end of the survey. Oh.
So Johanna gave me coffee today. Strong coffee. On an empty stomach. This is bad, particularly seeing as I have not really had caffeine since before Lent, and not a whole lot even then. I was bouncing off the walls for about half an hour and then I came crashing down. So now I feel like I'm hungover or something, it sucks majorly.
I bought a book of church skits today. Jordan and I are doing one of them during Easter breakfast at his church on Sunday. It's funny; it's about an undertaker who is upset because Jesus is taking all of his business away. It'll be a fun one to do.
I really, really am going to miss Fish next year. I really don't know what I'm going to do without it. Maybe I can go on one or two weekend trips or something just for fun. And after this semester I'm not going to see Ben anymore cause he's going to be at a different Concordia next semester and then I'll be gone.
Growing up sucks with hands.