1. What do you most like about your body?: My hair
3. How many fillings do you have?: Probably around five or six.
4. Do you think you're good looking?: Yes, I do.
5. Do other people often tell you that you're good-looking?: Yes.
[ Fashion ]
1. Do you wear a watch?: I did until I got the little keychain ladybug one.
2. How many coats and jackets do you own?: Four.
3. Favorite pants/skirt color?: blue denim
4. Most expensive items of clothing?: not counting formal dresses, probably my 40 skirt from Hot Topic...and so worth it, I love that thing
5. What kind of shoes do you wear?: I wear tennis shoes all the time now...cause of work...if I had my choice it would be flip-flops all the time when it wasn't none at all.
6. Describe your style in one word: Everything. Or, as Ashley put it, "ecectric." And I've been told I'm able to pull off every style I've tried.
[ Your Friends ]
1. Do your friends 'know' you?: Not really, I think sometimes. Either that or my list of friends has shortened since Australia.
2. What do they tend to be like?: Entirely different from each other. People with integrity. People who can't spell.
3. Are there traits in you that are universally liked?: Is that asking if there are traits I possess that are universally liked or if there are traits in my that cause me to be universally liked for them? Either way I don't know. I think I can be funny.
4. How many people do you tell everything to?: Two, maybe three.
[ Music/TV/Film/Books ]
2. Most listened to bands/artists: Christian ones
3. Do you find any musicians good-looking?: TobyMac (boy has amazing blue eyes)
4. Can you play an instrument: meep. No. I have no musical talent whatsoever.
5. Type of music most listened to?: um, Christian alternative.
6. Type never listened to?: Hip-hop rap
7. Tour of your dreams?: dc Talk reunion tour with TFK, Weezer, the original Beach Boys, Plumb, and a few others that rock.
... there were no questions about films or books in there. No kidding, Ashley.
[ Clothing/Hair ]
1. Do you own any plaid clothing?: yes, I love flannel shirts over tank tops. Grunge never went out with me.
2. Do you own Converse shoes?: How would I know?
3. Do you own Saucony shoes?: See above
4. Do you own old school Nikes?: The only nikes I ever owned I left down under.
5. Do you wear tight pants?: tightish
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants?: depends on the pants...I do own a pair with...9, 7 visible and two hidden. I love that pair of pants.
8. Do you own a messenger bag?: If I knew what that was I could tell you.
9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest?: meep.
10. Do you own braces?: I used to?
15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"?: they can bo okay on the right person. I don't usually find them attractive, though.
18. Do you own a bandana?: Nope. Never went in for that fad.
19. Do you wear plugs in your ears?: Nope.
21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?: I know how to sew, so, no.
22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them?: Not yet.
[ Habits/Beliefs ]
31. Do you smoke cigarettes?: No.
32. Do you smoke cloves?: If the above was yes then this would be too, but it's not so no.
38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week?: No.
39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower?: Sure.
41. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is?: Yes.
42. Do you like Mr. Kerouac?: I've never read him.
44. Are you a member of the Makeout Club?: I have no idea. I'm definitely not a card carrying one, if that means anything.
45. Do you say "rad"?: Nope.
46. Do you say "rockin'"?: No, but I do use the phrase "wicked boss gay hella cool"
47. Do you say punk "rawk"?: meep.
48. Do you shout the word "oi"?: No.
49. Do you say "punk's not dead"?: No.
50. Do you say "punk is dead"?: No.
[ Music ] Didn't we have this category already?
53. Do you like bands with "the"?: Yeah...
54. Do you ever precede your own name with "the" at the beginning?: no.
57. Are Blink 182 fans posers?: Don't know, don't care.
58. Do you have frequent debates over what exactly constitutes a sellout?: No.
59. Have you ever brought the headlining band food?: No.
60. Do you have show flyers affixed to your walls?: No.
[ Basics ]
Do you like it?: Yes
Nicknames: Sunny Skies and details
Birthday: 11-7 (or 7-11 for Chris)
Sign: I don't know how but want to take lessons
School: Concordia River Forest
Current hair color: blond
Eye color: Gray
Shoe size: 10. (Ashley don't sigh we can trade shoes!)
[ favorites ]
Sport: acting. fine, volleyball
Radio Station: 96.3 in detroit, 106.7 in chicago
[ love and relationships ]
How long was your longest relationship?: 3 years
How long was your shortest relationship?: a few months
Who was your first love?: Dan Corcoran, Fred Savage, Kevin DeVries, or Brett Thurman, depending on your definition.