This is exciting. I wasn't sure if it would work out or not.
- I can wake up/go to sleep on my own clock and not hers.
- I can listen to music in the morning (and at night and really whenever I want) without headphones!
- I can arrange the room however I want.
- I have twice the space for stuff (though mom keeps telling me to bring less with me).
- I can be alone whenever I want to be.
- I can have private phone conversations or late at night conversations without having to be in the hallway.
- I can sleep naked.
- I don't have to aclimate myself to living with a stranger again.
- I don't have to pretend to be nice because I have to live with someone when really I'm ready to throw pointy sharp objects at her.
- I can have the room at whatever temperature I want.
- No random middle of the night conversations.
- I can be alone whenever I don't want to be. (But that's why I'm next door to four friends, right?)
- No one to make me go to bed when I should or get up when I should.
Did I mention that I have twice as much space and I can play music out loud once again?
I am really looking forward to this semester. I think it will be a lot better.