- You wore me down
- Be good Kiddo
- Honey, I called dibs
- Bloody hell
- A deal's a deal
- Mine, all mine!
- Don't even think about it!
- When the moon hits your eye...
- Better than ice cream
- Yes, I still love you
- Happy now? Good.
- Have you lost it yet?
- Not for pawning
- (his)PDM 1 of 2 Assimilated 13-06-00 (hers)MLR 2 of 2 Assimilated 13-06-00
- Resistance was futile
- Grumpybear Life w/o parole
- Then it began to rain
- If found, please return to...
- Property of...
- Wedding ring (on account of bath mats frequently say 'bath mat')
- For a good time, call (spouse's name)
- You are SO mine
- Me and You (it's safe and...recyclable)
- Engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering
- If you're going through hell, just keep going
- (hers)Left (his)Likely to be left
Now, the more serious ones...
- The beginning of forever
- Worth the wait
- You are the reason
- (his)I found love (hers)And love was you
- Someone to watch over me
- Today, tomorrow, forever
- My everything
- Can I keep you?
- God for me provided thee
- No one but you
- This is all I desire
And then the ones that I'm thinking of...
(his)My true love hath my heart (hers)And I have his (from a poem by Philip Sidney)
And there are two ways to do this one
1. (hers)My beloved is mine (his)And I am hers
2. (his)My beloved is mine and I am hers (hers)My beloved is mine and I am his
The nice thing is that we'll probably be getting rings that are big enough for a slightly longer engraving if we need it. Anyway, I just thought I'd post this cause it's neat, and also so I can find the list again if I needed it.