2. Miss Woodford
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I'm pretty.
2. I don't obsess about my weight or appearance, especially in a negative way.
3. I am starting to eat better and take better care of myself.
THREE THINGS YOU
1. I procrastinate (ahem, ahem) too much.
2. The way I rush into things.
3. I don't do Bible study or devotions as often as I should and want to.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
3. A good sense of humor.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Porfolios. No, wait, portfolio review boards.
2. Living on my own.
3. Not having very many friends.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. The Internet.
2. A hug.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. My last clean pair of underwear.
2. Jeans that are too small for me (can we tell I need to do laundry?).
3. Black boots that I've had since my sophomore year of high school.
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BANDS OR ARTISTS:
1. Flogging Molly
2. The O.C. Supertones
3. Thousand Foot Krutch
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. "Feels Like Home" by Chantal Kreviazuk
2. "Lullabye" by Ben Folds Five
3. "The Likes of You Again" by Flogging Molly
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Dating my best friend
2. Working two jobs, and paying off credit cards instead of adding more debt to them.
3. A tattoo.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Foundation of Faith
3. Honesty, and the ability to tell the other person anything without worrying that he will love you less.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. If I have two pops close together I get the jitters.
2. I've only smoked once in my life.
3. I did most of my lesson plans in the first two weeks of school.
THREE THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Sense of humor
2. Polite and kind to people, even when you know that he doesn't care for them.
3. Doesn't mind making an idiot of himself in front of or with me.
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO:
1. Sing on key. Or hit the right notes. Or make any kind of pleasing musical sound with my voice.
2. Finish creative projects that I start. If I continue the cross-stiching that I began this summer once school is over it'll be the first thing I've dropped and picked back up again.
3. Come up with a third thing.
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
1. Watching movies
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Find out that my father is really an alien and I have the ability to stop time and gleep things so that I could both stop time in order to get a lot of sleep and gleep my portfolio into completed form.
2. Go to Niagara Falls and leave the real world far behind.
3. Go to sleep.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING:
2. Secondary Education Math Teacher
3. Groupie for Flogging Molly
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
3. Niagara Falls...
THREE KIDS NAMES:
1. Adorea Lynn, Dor or Addy for short, can't decide how much I'll want her to dislike me ("Dor, mom?!? You named me after a large slab of wood?!?")
2. Luna Elizabeth
3. Robert...after my dad. I want a little Bobby. Probably do the middle name after my husband's father, unless it sounds really weird together.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Be a mom.
3. Go skydiving...who knows, it might be the last thing I do before I die.
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY:
George W. Bush
The person who invented duct tape.