1. First Name: Lisa
2. Were you named after anyone? NO I was NOT named after Elvis's daughter.
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes
4. When did you last cry? When my RD made me feel bad for leaving my keys at work.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? ham
7. What is your birth date? 11-7-82
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? I'm pretty proud of all the music I own, even the really crappy 80's dance soundtrack from Girls Just Want To Have Fun. I guess most people would be embarrassed about that.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? As long as I was nice to me when I first met me, sometimes I'm not nice to friends.
10. Are you a daredevil? Nah, I never make out in public or anything daring like that.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Yes, but very very rarely and usually only to my significant other.
12. Do looks matter? 5 (Jordan typed that and I think it works well) Actually, no, not really. If you have a great personality that gets applied to the way I think you look and I don't see negatives. I see a beautiful person either way.
13. How do you release anger? I throw things around a lot. I might kick a wall if I'm really really pissed. Usually it's a really hard kick and usually I don't even feel it.
14. Where is your second home? School has been my first for so long that my second home is my parents' house.
15. Do you trust others easily? Friends and acquaintances, yes. Strangers, usually no, I always get paranoid about them being weirdos even when they are very nice and polite people.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie's, totally, and this plastic cube that had all these shapes cut out of the sides. I made my mom teach me EVERY SINGLE DIFFERENT NAME for the shapes--I knew the difference between isosceles and equilateral triangles and squares and trapezoids when I was four. FOUR PEOPLE! THAT'S WHEN MY ANAL-RETENTIVENESS BEGAN!
17. What class in school do you think is totally useless? ELECTRONIC F-IN COMMUNICATION.
18. Do you have a journal? Yes, I just started writing in an offline one again.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? NEVER EVER. I am sooo the least sarcastic person I know. I mean, really.
20. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? I was kind of right on the outskirts of one. It's nice to have a big guy in front of you to keep the other big guys from falling on top of you.
21. Favorite movie? HA! One? PUH-LEASE. I am currently very fond of Lost in Translation and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (yay Focus Films) and I really, really love Jersey Girl, I think it's surpassed Chasing Amy as my favorite Smith flick.
25. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? only if I have to. Like the boots I'm wearing now, if I didn't untie them I would have to remove my foot as well.
26. What's your favorite ice cream? If I'm really in a sinful, indulgent mood Phish Food. Otherwise, Strawberry. However, I still have yet to try Guinness flavored ice cream...
27. Shoe size? a whopping size ten, and once I have kids it'll probably go to eleven like my mommy's did.
28. What are your favorite colors? Pink especially bold or hot pink, and black as well.
29. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my lack of self-discipline and motivation.
30. Who do you miss most? a simple life...though there are times when things feel so simple and nothing seems complex at all...I love those escapes from reality. (Ooops, I read that as What and not Who. Aw, well.)
32. What color pants are you wearing? denim blue
33. What are you listening to right now? the clickety clack of keyboard keys.
34. Last thing you ate? an Oreo.
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue green, or green blue, whichever one they don't make anymore, it was always my favorite.
37. Last person you talked to on phone? Troy (go figure)
38. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? sense of humor, hair
40. How are you today? tired and my shoulders hurt from typing at a computer for so long...hmmmm, back massages...I wish I got back massages.
41. Favorite Drink? Irish carbombs, Velvet Kilts, and English Breakfast tea
42. Favorite sport? volleyball to play and...maybe Rugby to watch
43. Hair color? light ash blond...the dyed part is lookin so much closer to normal now...and it's finally getting to be long again...yay
44. Eye color? grey, but I'm told they sometimes look very blue or green...(*smile*)
45. Do you wear contacts? nope, had glasses once but my eyes fixed themselves after I lost them.
46. Favorite month? July cause it's usually hot by then, and it's the middle of summer with no responsibilities whatsoever.
47. Favorite food? Chicken anything. I love just about any type of chicken meal that can be made. And corn. I love corn.
48. Last movie you watched? Tombraider 2: The Cradle of Life.
49. Favorite day of the year? January 16th, or the Friday before Thanksgiving.
50. Scary movies or happy endings? happy endings, I HATE scary movies.
51. Summer or winter? Summer by FAR, unless I'm in the Southern hemisphere...in which case winter cause that is summer.
52. Hugs or kisses? Kissing. Kissing. Kissing. I love kissing. I could kiss for hours on end. I have. I shall again.
53. Relationships or one night stands? Couldn't a one-night stand be a relationship too? I mean really, why not? It's just a very short one. How about...one night stands that lead into relationships. Yeah. Sounds good.
54. What is your favorite dessert? Yellow cake with chocolate icing.
57. Living arrangements? A dorm right now, parents house in a month, after that who knows? Maybe a box in the alley...
58. Are you married or do you want to get married? Want to get married...a lot...and have kids...dozens of them...all in my box in the alley.
59. Do you have any kids or do you want to have kids? I have a lot of kids...no wait, those are male friends. They act like kids a lot. No, I totally want kids. I can't wait to be a mom.
60. What books are you reading? I'm waiting for the sequel to Alosha...and I refuse to admit I'm waiting on the next Harry Potter book...but really I'm not reading anything right now. Next on my list is a reread of The Late Great Me and whatever two books Jordan is getting me for graduation. I'd like to reread a few other books that I haven't been able to pick up in at least a year. I miss reading.
61. What's on your mouse pad? She-Ra, He-Man, and The Masters of the Universe...thanks Troy. I need to actually use it every once in awhile though...
62. Favorite Games? I love to Fluxx
63. What did you watch on TV last night? TV? What the heck is that again? I haven't watched TV since "Friends" ended.
64. Favorite smells? aqua d'gio(totally, second-best cologne ever, wish I could find the first one for ya Brett, or for me, cause I love it...), campfires, oranges, rain, home.
65. What is the first thing you think when you wake up? Fucking alarm clock what the hell, I hate you GO AWAY...unless I wake up in someone's arms. Then it's nothing but butterflies and daisies and warm fuzzy feelings and home.