1. PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
The one on my chin, my sister scratched me at the dentist
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Movie posters and random pictures
3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?
4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?
Volleyball, but I'm not that good at sports
6. HOW DO YOU EXERCISE?
I like running on an elliptical but other than that I don't really
7. APPLES OR ORANGES?
8. GRAPES OR WATERMELON?
9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?
10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Everything Christian, and at least some of everything but rap, opera, jazz and bluegrass
11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?
yes, it's never been very good
13. DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDAYS?
Lots of them
14. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
15. DO YOU HAVE A BIRTHMARK, WHERE?
I have three on my chest
16.WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON??
A hopeless one
17. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Ask my friends, I don't remember things like that
18. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?
Talking to Jordan
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GUM?
20. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
Cadbury Milk Chocolate
21. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)?
22. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM?
23. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?
A jacket, I think that's it
24. FAVORITE PERFUME?
I don't wear perfume
25. FAVORITE COLOGNE?
Anarchy, but it might be changing soon
26. DO YOU OWN AN INSTRUMENT?
Nope, wait, I might still own a flute somewhere
27. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)?
Sense of humor
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
whatever reminds me of my boyfriend
29. FAVORITE SOUND THAT YOU HEAR OFTEN?
laughter (that was a good one Jordan)
30. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
31. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
no, not usually
32. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE?
I'm moving to Texas, then after that I hope I can go to the UK. Although I do like anywhere warm a lot.
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
The Little Mermaid/Cinderella
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?
Currently it's Feels Like Home probably
35. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR WHEN YOU WERE TEN?
Same thing: Pink
37. HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Yep, still do
38. IF SO WHAT WAS/IS IT'S NAME?
Pinky was the first, currently it's Minnie
39. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
Steve, I chased him around the playground and kissed him in first grade
41. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Anything from short to long, I esp. like facial hair
42. WHO OUT OF YOUR CURRENT FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST?
43. NOW THE OPPOSITE?
Troy I guess
44. WHAT IS THEIR MIDDLE NAME?
45. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
46. WHERE AT?
49. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES?
Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine, The Notebook
50. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Someplace sandy and warm, Disney World
51. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
52. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
53. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX ?)
54. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
55. FAVORITE BAND?
Flogging Molly, Thousand Foot Krutch
56. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
Teen romance, fantasy, stuff
57. DO YOU LIKE POETRY?
I love it
58. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?
disguised as tea
59. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PHRASE TO USE?
According to this survey it's I dunno
60. DRAGONS OR DINOSAURS?
61. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING
I would and have
62. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Lots of time spent with them, or buy them Guinness (yeah, that works for me)
63. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: