In other news, Ben had me fill out a background check so that Roseville Party City can hire me...FULL TIME!!! This is really exciting. Tomorrow I'm calling my aunt because it means I would have to move in with her. She should be okay wih it, cause it was her suggestion originally. I'm going to miss my sisters a lot, but it will be so nice to have full-time work.
1. Ride my bike to and from work (if the weather EVER warms up!) and get exercise.
2. Might be able to find a part-time job also within walking distance.
4. Forty hours a week.
5. Hang out with my cool aunt all the time.
6. Pay off credit cards faster
7. Might be able to get a car now.
1. Miss my family.
2. Michele's math grade is going to go down.
3. Not be able to see Amber (from Farmington Hills Party City) as much.
4. No Ben. He is a good manager. I shall miss him.
5. Some of the employees at Roseville might drive me NUTS. But for more money and hours I'll deal with it.