I went to Disney World.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I didn't make any last year. My only one this year is to go back to exercising every day.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Quite a few teachers and other people at my school did, but no one to whom I am close.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, I stil lhave never had anyone close to me die.
5. What countries did you visit?
I visited no other countries, but I did visit quite a few states, although they were all states I've been in before.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
An injury-free year.
7. What date(s) from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 15th, that's when I broke my leg.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Walking again. Oh, and I was really excited about running, too. Oh, and finishing my first year of teaching.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I really don't know. I can't think of anything.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Did I mention the broken leg?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A "The Clash" t-shirt for Jordan for Christmas, he was so psyched about it.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Um, Jordan's. He took care of me when I was bedridden and even though he came very, very close, he never snapped at me.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
I did get pretty down when I caught one of my students cheating.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Paying rent and utility bills. And hospital bills. And credit card bills.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Christmas, and our first anniversary. And being able to run again.
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2006?
I can't really think of a song for this year.
17. Compared to this time last year, you are...
Happier. I have one year of marriage under my belt, and it's just as good as I ever thought it would be. I also have one year of teaching under my belt, and I feel a little more like I know what I'm doing. I'm farther in all my classes than I was last year, and for the most part they still get it.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Oh, worry is a good one. Lesley used that and I'll keep it.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas with my husband, though I did visit my grandparents.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
Deeper into my favorite love.
23. How many one-night stands?
Lots of one night stands with my sweetie.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Veronica Mars, and Studio 60 is probably tops now.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
I did read this year...I liked Eragon. I cannot think of anything else that I read, though.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Again, I can't think of anything.
28. What did you want and get?
Lots of things. I got an elliptical from Jordan for my birthday.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I don't know if it's my favorite, but I really liked Thank You For Smoking.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I didn't do much on my 24th birthday, because it was a Tuesday and Jordan was gone. But I did go out to eat on a different day and it was nice.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not breaking my leg.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Eh, I'm apathetic about politics.
37. Who did you miss?
My family, especially my parents. And Jordan's parents.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I didn't really meet anyone new.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
Don't ski unles you know how.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: