1. The fun-ness factor of a birthday varies inversely to the number of them that you have. For those of you who aren't math people, that means that as you get older birthdays get less fun.
2. Seasonal depression sucks.
3. My husband is wonderful and can make me smile even on the bad days.
4. Studio 60 was an awesome show and I have dearly, dearly missed it. (That was my b-day present from my hubby.)
5. Sometimes, it's hard to overlook the little things and sometimes they are what make or break your day...today they mostly sucked just a little bit.
6. It's been awhile since I felt joyful. This school year seems to be slowly eating me alive.